[Clc-contrib] Bouncing mail and amule "dup"

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Fri Aug 26 15:19:54 UTC 2005

Hi Jolupa,

I just realized that your address had been disabled in clc-contrib's
mailman since there were too many mails which could not be delivered to
your address. I assume these problems are solved now, and reactivated
your address, so you should again receive mails sent to the clc-contrib
mailing.

You probably missed some mail due to that, therefore I'm sending you a
link to the archive of a post which was directed to you; we were
starting to wonder whether you're even reading this list until we found
out that your address had been disabled :-)

The post is here:
  http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/clc-contrib/2005-August/000250.html

Since then, the amule port from 'aon' has been removed, the other
remarks made in this thread still hold true.
I set the "reply-to" to clc-contrib@, looking forward to hearing from
you.

Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net