[Clc-contrib] Want to a new contrib!

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Sat Dec 17 09:20:21 UTC 2005

Hi Oleksiy,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 23:03:16 +0200, Oleksiy V. Khilkevich wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I reviewed my ports carefully and marked with an empty .sync those I want
> to be a part of new contrib.
Thanks for your interest. I'll add your repo later today.

I had a quick look over your ports and have two remarks:
1. your nss_ldap port depends on linux-pam, which I don't quite
   understand. I'm using nss_ldap at work just to _avoid_ using PAM :-)
2. the footprints of your perl ports contain 5.8.6 while we have 5.8.7
   in core (i.e. users with the new perl will get a missmatch)

Other that that, you have an interesting set of ports. Welcome to
"contrib".

Best regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net