[Clc-contrib] dup ports

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Tue Oct 11 22:28:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 04:40:38 +1000, James Mills wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hope you guys are going to resolve those duplicated ports :)
The addition of Han's repository gave us no less than an additional 224
ports, which is a good thing both for the users and for us to test it.
One of the first issues I found is that we can't really know whether a
conflict has been resolved except that there's no reminder after 24h;
added this as a missing feature to the wiki page.

I'll send another mail to crux@ later this week to attract more users
and contributors, since it seems our PR work was pretty bad so far.

As a side note, the rsync driver also removes local source files within
/usr/ports/contrib-test; if you're not using alternative PKGMK_SRC_DIR
and PKGMK_PACKAGE_DIR, expect this to happen.

Anyway, welcome in contrib-test, Han :-).
Kind regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net