[Clc-contrib] Ports from 'jolupa' repository to be picked up

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Mon Apr 24 09:07:39 UTC 2006

Hi there,

When disabling the jolupa repository for constant failing to sync on
march 24 I placed a request here for him to contact him within
reasonable time. To this day, I haven't heard from him, and his
repository is not online anymore, so I'm assuming he lost interest in
CRUX (again).

I'll therefore remove his ports too (up to this point, they were just
kept without updates), which would mean that the following ports will
disappear:

aspell-es
ati_driver
blender
dvd-slideshow
ftgl
gd (provided by opt/libgd)
glabels
glibmm
gnomebaker
grip
gtkmm
icon-naming-utils
inkscape
jpilot
leafpad
libexo
libsigc++
linuxwacom
mesalib (provided by opt/mesa3d)
qdvdauthor
sgmixer
tango-icon-theme
terminal
video-codecs
xfce4-showdesktop
xfmedia
yafray

If you want to pick up any of these, please do so within the next few
days.

Thanks for your attention,
Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at smts.ch