[Clc-contrib] request for contrib inclusion

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich centericq at ukr.net
Mon Apr 24 14:15:33 UTC 2006

Originally Mikhail Kolesnik wrote:

> I think it is not essential to resolve devilspie's dependency (ask
> jaeger include libwnck in contrib?) before I'll want to '.sync'
> devilspie. Am I right?
Well, some time ago I have a talk with Matt about inclusion of some
intersting ports of him to contrb. He declined that for some reasons I
can't understand :-].
Among those where a couple of ports usefull for general purpose like
librsvg that makes xfce-dusk theme work fine in XFCE.
Unfortunately i can't find that email. I might loose it :(

--
Sorry for offtopic,
Oleksiy