[Clc-contrib] Re: Sync failed for ukraine:

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich centericq at ukr.net
Thu Jan 5 18:10:56 UTC 2006

Originally  wrote:

> Connecting to http://www.grimmy.kiev.ua/crux/repo/
>   Failed to download REPO: Operation timed out with 5509 out of 14122
> bytes received
> Failed to get remote repo file
>
> Please rectify the problem.

Well, seems that you synchronize the repositories with httpup support...
I received the similar problem with fetching a large patches and large
footprints from some repos, like mine :)

While fetching a file with wget is ok, httpup driver claims an error :\

Maybe this is problem of my ISP, but since this also happens sometime with
Han's ISP which is known for its strong irons :), I think that the problem
is deeper than that. Ideas?

--
bye,
Oleksiy V. Khilkevich      [GRIM-UANIC]  [GRIM-RIPE]

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
Use plain text, HTML or PDF instead.