[Clc-contrib] Application email

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich centericq at ukr.net
Thu Jan 12 10:03:09 UTC 2006

Hi, Alan!

Does the reply to me means that I should also advocate you? :-)
In any case, there some points to note:
- some of your ports have no .footprint or even .md5sum files
- in nss_ldap port are redundant deps

i've found that nss and libsasl2 deps are redundant, at least nss - it's
currently a Mozilla Network Security Services from opt
Also I was not able to find libsasl2 in core/opt/contrib as soon as in
your repo, so one can be confused installing nss_ldap. I've installed
nss_ldap some time ago and founf that is completely useable without
libsasl2.

--
Oleksiy V. Khilkevich      [GRIM-UANIC]  [GRIM-RIPE]

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
Use plain text, HTML or PDF instead.