[Clc-contrib] Application email

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich centericq at ukr.net
Wed Jan 18 20:43:53 UTC 2006

Hi!

Sorry for a late response, i'm a bit overloaded these days :)

I'm afraid that prt-get is aware of README case.
So you have to uppercase your readmes.
That's all! No other notices beyond that...

No problem about openoffice aids :)
This is your port anyway. I've published ukrainian one so others are
expected to follow our naming scheme...

openoffice-dict-<local>

--
Have a nice day,
Oleksiy V. Khilkevich      [GRIM-UANIC]  [GRIM-RIPE]

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
Use plain text, HTML or PDF instead.