[crux-contrib] Sync failed for predatorfreak:

Brett Goulder predatorfreak at dcaf-security.org
Sat Jul 15 13:49:06 UTC 2006

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:46:01 -0400
Brett Goulder wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:32:50 +0200
> Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
>
> > Brett,
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 12:15:09 +0200, crux-contrib at lists.crux.nu
> > wrote:
> > > Connecting to http://www.dcaf-security.org/ports/
> > >   Failed to download REPO: The requested URL returned error: 404
> > > Failed to get remote repo file
> >
> > It's been failing for 48 hours now, so I disable it from being
> > updated for the time being... please let me know once it's back up.
> >
> > Regards, Johannes
>

> Should be fixed, I hope.

I think I also found the cause of the problems, I had a screw up around
the time the messages first started flowing and I was forced to return
to an old backup, which didn't include my ports tree. I've reuploaded
my ports tree to my server, hopefully fixing this.

--
~predatorfreak
GnuPG Public key: http://pred.dcaf-security.org/dcafsec-pub-gpgkey.asc