[crux-contrib] [IMPORTANT] Contrib Branch 2.3 will be reset

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at crux.nu
Thu Mar 22 13:15:30 UTC 2007

Simon Glossner [2007-03-21 16:04]:

> because of a silly mistake, we have to reset branch 2.3 of the contrib
> repository.
>
> Please don't commit to the 2.3 branch of contrib!
> All your commits will be lost.
>
> I will inform you by another mail to this list when we have reset the
> branch.

I just re-created the 2.3 branch, based on the tip of 2.2.
Please clone the repository again to get a sane 2.3 branch (mixing your
old copy of 2.3 and the new one will probably make hell freeze over).

Commits lost due to this:
A couple of imports from Danny, and two commits by Jose Beneyto.
You'll have to do those again -- I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Tilman