[crux-contrib] unmaintained ports

Mikhail Kolesnik mike at openbunker.org
Thu Apr 10 07:32:43 UTC 2008

Hello, Jose.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:02:55 +0200
Jose V Beneyto <sepen at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

Most windowmaker apps are dropped by upstream, but I can look
into windowmaker-extra and wmakerconf to see if they worth adopting.
wmclockmon and wmmp are very minor to regret about.

Seems some perl and python related ports are important enough to keep.
Would be nice to have a programmer/maintainer owning them. Anyone up
for that?

I don't use (program in) perl, but can at least maintain p5-* ports
since this is a trivial task.

I suppose, we can put all unmaintained ports into attic
(or contrib-attic). Otherwise, searching git tree for them might be a
boring task.

--
Mikhail Kolesnik
ICQ: 260259143