[crux-contrib] contrib maintainer application

pitillo pitillo at ono.com
Mon Apr 28 10:22:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:17:20 +0200
"Bartlomiej Palmowski" <maks1k at wp.pl> wrote:

> Hi!

Hello,

> I'd like to apply for contrib maintainer position, I'm maintaing my
> personal repo for awhile:
> http://crux.nu/portdb/?a=repo&q=mxq
> I'm "irc active" at #crux so i may be often found there.
>
> best regards
>
> Bartłomiej Palmowski (Rotwang)

> Z ostatniej chwili: Zabiorą nam Leo Beenhakkera?
> Sprawdź najnowsze informacje przed Euro2008
> Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fsport9892764.html&sid=328

I am not a contrib member but I reviewed your ports to check for build time problems (I haven't tested all, because some of them need kde and here it's a bit hard to install kde to test them)

I will attach the little report I made and I hope you can take a look to it to fix some little problems I saw.

I hope it can be usefull.

It's nice to know that there are active people contributing this project.

(Now I hope this message would go to the mailing list instead only to the author)

Regards, pitillo.

Learning bit by bit. pitillo