[crux-contrib] progress report, contrib maintainer application

Bartlomiej Palmowski maks1k at wp.pl
Wed Apr 30 21:14:28 UTC 2008

    First of all I'd like to thank all of you who gave me positive feedback
(especially Romster who pointed many things to improve). I made some
improvements and clean up to my ports which were messy (due to my messy
nature probably, they are still far from perfect tho), following tilmans
advice ill point out few ports that i think would be suitable for
contrib collection (I'd test them earlier in clean environment):

asciidoc, awesome (libconfuse not in core/opt/contrib/xorg), fbgrab,
nao(fox not in core/opt/contrib/xorg), ncdu, phun, teewars (I've decided
to go with binary package + simple wrapper script, if there is problem
with it let me know), tornado, they would be good for the beggining i
think.

Any constructive criticism well accepted. Special thanks goes to
Romster, pitillo, sepen, mike_k, tilman.
ps. Im going off town for few days, so i wont be able to irc or receive
mail until monday (05-05-08).

Bartek Palmowski <Rotwang>

Kobieta, Wódz, Królowa... Zdobywczyni Oscara Cate Blanchet
oraz Clive Owen i Geoffrey Rush w nagrodzonym Oscarem filmie
"Elizabeth - złoty wiek" Już na DVD!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Feliza.html&sid=331