[crux-contrib] /usr/share/mime

Bartek Palmowski wszystkie.fajne.loginy.zajete at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:58:32 UTC 2008

    I asked few times on irc but couldn't get straight answer, so the
question is:
Is there a point to install anything to /usr/share/mime if
shared-mime-info is not present on the system? Let say package A install
files to /usr/share/mime but do not depend on shared-mime-info therefore
creates unneeded directory if shared-mime-info is not present. For
examples look at medit and codeblocks ports. I attached possible solution.