[crux-contrib] [crux-devel] Resigning from opt/contrib

Lucas Hazel lucas at die.net.au
Wed Jun 18 13:42:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:14:48 -0400
Brett Goulder <predatorfreak at dcaf-security.org> wrote:

> I'm done with contributing to CRUX in a formal way, I'm fed up with
> the bickering. I'm resigning from opt and contrib, so all of my ports
> in opt or contrib are up for grabs.

Sad to see you go, I hope that day where I gave you hell over hal
wasn't a contributing factor ;)

Apparently it was rude of me to start adopting ports without first
saying please and thank you.

I have already adopted libebml, libmatroska, and mkvtoolnix. If there
are any objections, let me know. IIRC I asked Brett to move these into
contrib in the first place.

I won't be touching the firefox port as it's quite clear that it is
cursed.

Opt ports I'd be willing to take on are

dbus*, gl-select, grub, hal*, libxvid, mplayer, nvidia and rar

But if anyone else wants them instead I don't mind.

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at die.net.au>