[crux-contrib] Contrib maintainer application

sirmacik sirmacik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:51:41 UTC 2009

Hi
I'm sorry form my 'late', I was on a short (two weeks) vacation.
Thanks for all Your corrections. I had many of them already done but I
forgot to push it before my trip. I had also added most of Your
suggestions. I'm going to push it in next two hours.
Ports I want to contrib (maybe not all at start) are:
- colortheme
- conky-cli
- audacity
- transmission-cli