[crux-contrib] Header section in Pkgfiles

pitillo at ono.com pitillo at ono.com
Wed Jun 23 13:47:32 UTC 2010

Hello,
I want to comment about the section "# Comments" :added in two Pkgfiles (menu-cache and libfm).
I think we must keep the contrib collection (which is a good collection without being an official one and it's well maintained and IMHO maintainers do a good job)  homogeneous with the official collections. We have another ways to add
more info about a port.
I hope you can comment about it and give opinions and suggestions about this topic.
Regards, Victor.
--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.