[crux-contrib] Some more ports for contrib(?)

Maximilian Dietrich dxm at openmailbox.org
Mon Sep 23 12:17:22 UTC 2013

Hey everybody!
After maintaining some ports in contrib for a while, I rechecked my repo
and found some ports that might be beneficial to have in contrib.

mksh        - It already was in Contrib a while ago, afaik.
sxhkd       - There's no xbindkeys available in the official repos or
              contrib and this seems to be a more lightweight solution
xsel 	    - xclipboard alternative
crawl       - A great and widely spread roguelike.
crawl-tiles - Tiles version.

You can find all these ports in my personal repo at:
https://github.com/Doomicide/crux-ports

Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Maximilian D.