[crux-contrib] URL change for j_v repo

Thomas Penteker tek at serverop.de
Tue Nov 21 08:56:03 UTC 2017

Hello,
currently, there is noch straight forward way to know. You could monitor and with a certain vagueness try to determine individual synchs from your repo.This is Not 100% accurate and does Not track actually used/installed Ports.
To become more certain in the usage-regard, become e.g. a contrib maintainer. ^:)
Of course, you could host all Source files yourself but tracking our fellow users is not very nice, in the end.
Regards, Thomas