[crux-contrib] I am now hosting a few ports

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sat Apr 20 22:20:38 UTC 2019

Hello!

I now host a few ports i miss in the default set.
Not much thus!!

cwm	- CWM, the OpenBSD window manager
dma	- DragonFly Mail Agent (local MTA but which can send to smart
  hosts)
encfs	- Encrypted filesystems via FUSE
lynx - lynx, a text mode browser
nawk - The one, true implementation of AWK
st-xrdb - st, a simple terminal emulator for X, with XRDB patch
  so you can have resources like X.background, X.foreground and
  X.cursorColor. The X is st, but it can be adjusted via -n
  command line option.

I will add two or three more later.  They can be synced via git

  NAME=stenur
  URL=https://git.sdaoden.eu/scm/crux-ports.git
  BRANCH=master

or httpup

  ROOT_DIR=/usr/ports/stenur
  URL=https://www.sdaoden.eu/crux/ports

There is also the above as a website

  https://www.sdaoden.eu/crux/index.html

The signify key is https://ftp.sdaoden.eu/stenur.pub, that is

  untrusted comment: signify public key
  RWQEMWjN1NA433Yq0DdLR4RNIyPtJPUAwXr/foQb20AiPI2il3ZoU+4u

Please let me know if anything is not as desired.

Thanks again, it is very cool!
Happy easter everybody.

--steffen