[crux-contrib] Your message to crux-contrib awaits moderator approval (Was: S-S-D update)

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Mar 18 17:43:00 UTC 2019

Hello!

And a s....y monday, on which my beautiful Air book died, now
German key layout, what a thrill, damn.

Just want to ask, i am hanging in the moderator queue for over
a week with the S-S-D update

crux-contrib-owner at lists.crux.nu wrote in <mailman.1532.1552180489.387.c\
rux-contrib at lists.crux.nu>:
 |Your mail to 'crux-contrib' with the subject
 |
 |    S-S-D update
 |
 |Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
 |
 |The reason it is being held:
 |
 |    Message body is too big: 88589 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

could someone please have a look?

Ciao,

--steffen