[crux-contrib] application to join

Alexandr Savca (chinarulezzz) alexandr.savca89 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:03:55 UTC 2020

Hi devs,

With your permission, I'd like to join the contrib team.

I was a maintainer a while ago (git log --author='Alexandr Savca'), but
I quit because I couldn't balance work and maintenance responsibility.
Well, that's in the past. I learned how to manage my time and pay
attention to both work and CRUX.

Throughout the year I have been maintaining part of the ports at this
address: git clone --depth 1 -b 3.5
https://github.com/non-yellow-spot/vccrux.git

There are many ports, some of which (like metasploit, sslyze, etc) are
of questionable quality. I need them for work, and I'm not going to add
them to the contrib.

Here is a list of ports that I did not find in the contrib collection,
and which are of good quality that I would like to maintain:

aircrack-ng
alsaequal
amass
arp-scan