[crux-contrib] Participating in contrib?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Nov 18 21:40:37 UTC 2020

Hello.

I am now using CRUX on bare metal since April 2019 and maintain
a small repository of (outsider) ports just as long.

I am subscribed to several security lists, but do not have robots
setup to watch out for releases -- most of my ports work directly
with git repositories which i track per se and update once a month
most of the time, unless i hear something here or there.  (And
yes, John Vogel did not seem to like that my st port which does
_not_ track git was lagging behind a release by two weeks,
unfortunately the suckless announce mailing-list was not contacted
when the release was made.)

It would be nice if i could integrate these ports (maybe less pcc)
into contrib, as time goes by i could even help out here and
there, as i am very happy running CRUX and am hoping it lives on.

--steffen