[crux-contrib] becoming contrib-uter

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Mar 17 14:49:06 UTC 2021

Erich Eckner wrote in
 <d4796fb9-869b-3272-ec9a-cb7916b3ac8 at eckner.net>:
 |I'd like to contribute some ports to contrib and possibly also maintain
 |some more packages in the future to take some load off other shoulders.

Fwiw, i for one surely agree.

 |sox

That was something i use locally and had on my list for ports.
I have no special findings nor preferences however, and the
software stands still for some time (working just fine!), so
i would happily leave it for you ('just hoping for fewest possible
required dependencies) :)

Ciao,

--steffen