[clc-devel] Maintainer application

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Thu Aug 21 11:56:33 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 14:11:54 +1000, Daniel W. wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been waiting for the chance to become a CLC maintainer for a
> while now and have several ports I would like to contribute. Having
> read both the CLC and CRUX guidelines for port creation, I would now
> like a chance to prove myself as a maintainer. Most of my ports are
> game-related as I really like CRUX for playing games amongst other
> things.
We (those I've been talking to and I that is ;-)) think that it's a good
idea to have such dedicated maintainer (e.g. game related), so your
application is very welcome.

The only contact I had with you [1] is not the kind of attitute I expect
from a team player, but I assume this was based on the fact that you
were missing your port at CLC :-).

There is only one thing keeping you from becoming a CLC maintainer,
which is the usage of a realname [2]. If you start using it for your CLC
related communication, you'll be a CLC member ASAP.

Best regards, Johannes