[clc-devel] Bug Tracking

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Thu Aug 21 12:27:52 UTC 2003

Hi all,

We're moving the bugtracking for CLC to Martin Opel's server. This move
has two reasons:

1. berlios reachability is rather disappointing
2. all user in the berlios project have access to the web space; we'd
like to have a better separation.

You will soon get you user account for cvstrac from Martin; I'll change
the webpage to reflect these changes as well. So from this very moment,
the berlios bugtracking is not official anymore.

Expect changes in cvstrac on Martins server to reflect our bug
categories. Feel free to suggest ticket states etc. if you're missing
something.

Best regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net
Biel, Switzerland                http://jw.tks6.net