[clc-devel] Application: CLC mantainer

Simone Rota simonerota at operamail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:29:13 UTC 2003

Hi Johannes,

I just figured out that sylpheed ate a couple of emails last week.*
I didn't see your reply below until I had a look to CLC
archives.

Thank you for your reply and support for the application.

*If someone sent me an email on 15/08 at my operamail.com
address, please send me another copy, I can't tell for sure how many
emails got lost. Thanks.

*** Original message from Johannes ***
Hey,

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 19:20:29 +0200, Simone Rota wrote:
> Hi CLC mantainers,
>
> I'd like to give some help with the CLC repository,
I had several discussions with Simone in the past and believe that he
fits well in CLC (even though most discussions were about Evolution of
CRUX which is not really something to be realized within CLC :-)).

[...]
> These are ports that I use on a daily basis, if the current
> mantainer is a bit overloaded I'd be glad to mantain some
> of them:
>
> acroread
> aterm
[...]
> sylpheed-claws
This sounds great to me.

I've added some notes for new mainainers to
  http://clc.berlios.de/doc/maintainer-guide.html

If noone objects, you'll get your CLC user account very soon.

Best regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net
Biel, Switzerland                http://jw.tks6.net