[clc-devel] Ports for DirectFB, giFT, giFT-OpenNap, giFT-Gnutella, giFTcurs

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at code-monkey.de
Thu Aug 21 20:04:16 UTC 2003

Hi folks,
I've created a bunch of ports for packages I can't live without ;)

giFT is a filesharing daemon which uses plugins to talk to specific
networks, so I created a new ports group called "gift" I put the other
ports in. Despite the package guidelines which say a package should
use "/usr/share/$name" for datafiles, the giFT plugins use
"/usr/share/giFT/$name" but I was told in #crux that wouldn't be a
problem. These are the first ports I created so if I forgot about
something, please tell me.

I also noted SDL 1.2.5 doesn't support DirectFB 0.9.19. Maybe
"--disable-video-directfb" should be passed to configure until these
issues are sorted out. Maybe there's a patch somewhere, too...

Tilman