[clc-devel] Ports servers security

Per Liden per at fukt.bth.se
Thu Dec 4 13:12:43 UTC 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Martin Opel wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Logan Ingalls wrote:
[...]
> > I figured this might make a good time to ask: "How secure are
> > cvsup.fukt.bth.se and crux.fh-regensburg.de?"
>
> I hope it is a bit more secure than the other machines from gentoo or
> debian. I don't want to tell more details on a public mailing list.

I hope so too. cvsup.fukt.bth.se is managed by the admins at FUKT (FUKT =
the computer club at the university I went to). I have the feeling they
know what they are doing.

Should something happen to the CVS repo it would be fairly easy to restore
it again since I do daily backups to a different machine.

/Per