[clc-devel] CLC Build results

Victor victord at jafa.homeip.net
Fri Dec 5 02:32:56 UTC 2003

> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 20:35:40 +0100, Simone Rota wrote:
>
>>Hi everybody,
>>
>>results and first comments on the automated build process
>>of CLC contrib ports are available at
>>
>>http://www.varlock.com/build
>>
>>Hope it's useful.

Sorry, my mailserver was down and I missed some postings. Anyway, the
reason POSTFIX failed was because you didn't have postdrop group. Sorry,
no way to automate it without have pre/post install scripts. Postfix
requires a special group so no way around this. The failure, as you can
see in the log, was due to mistmatch of footprint files that setgid
postdrop.

Victor