[clc-devel] CLC Build results

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Fri Dec 5 19:07:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 20:35, Simone Rota wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> results and first comments on the automated build process
> of CLC contrib ports are available at
>
> http://www.varlock.com/build
>
> Hope it's useful.

Hi again,

[I've been quite busy during the last 2 days;
this auto-reply is a pathetic attempt to
sum up the replies I couldn't write.]

I'm glad someone found the provided info useful,
thanks to all the ones wo gave me hints
and opinions.

As soon as CRUX 1.3 becomes official and
we have most (all?) of the ports tagged CONTRIB-1_3
I'll make a complete build of the clc ports.
(sorry, for the moment I have no time to do
another "pre-release" build).

As stated on the url above, these builds are
something experimental for the moment,
it is my intention to improve th
building process a bit and make it
a regular/periodic thing.

As usual, don't take my words too seriuosly,
I'm not the busiest person in the word,
but I'm sure I'm one of the less organized :-)

Regards,
Simone