[clc-devel] new release numbers?

Martin Opel martin.opel at informatik.fh-regensburg.de
Fri Dec 5 08:09:38 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

I discovered at least two ports, which need a recompile after update:
apache and ruby and all other ports which where linked to libgdbm.

We should increase the release number of these two ports, so everybody
knows the need for a recompile.

Two more questions: who wants to maintain the mozilla port in the future?
And what will we do with the mozilla-flash-plugin? One port with files for
firebird and mozilla or one port for mozilla and one port for firebird?

Bye
Martin

--
martin opel / fachbereich informatik - fachhochschule regensburg
           / email: martin.opel at informatik.fh-regensburg.de
          / web: http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~opel/
         / phone: +49 941 943-1336, fax: +49 941 943-1426