[clc-devel] new release numbers?

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Fri Dec 12 19:57:40 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 09:09, Martin Opel wrote:
> Hi everybody,
Hi Martin,

> Two more questions: who wants to maintain the mozilla port in the future?
I suggest to use the existing mozilla2 port (maybe rename it to
mozilla?). I know it uses gtk2 instead of gtk1, but it could be a good
temp solution (until firebird reaches 1.0 and mozilla is replaced
by it, if I understand well). Just an idea.

> And what will we do with the mozilla-flash-plugin? One port with files for
> firebird and mozilla or one port for mozilla and one port for firebird?

I have the same "problem" here with the acrobat reader plugin.
I'd prefer to have separate ports, in order to avoid installation
of unnecessary files.
Btw, is it more CRUX-ish to have the acroread port install the
plugins (if moz and/or firebird are found) or creating a separate
firebird-acroread-plugin port?
I saw some port manipulates the .footprint file (ie ghostscript).
Is this our standard way? (just to know)

Regards,
simone