[clc-devel] what will land where?
jw at tks6.net
Wed Jun 18 14:43:59 UTC 2003
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 16:29:33 +0200, Martin Opel wrote:
> Hi there,
> what in detail will land on which machine? Will crux.lugs.ch still be used
> in any way. What will land on berlios.de?
Cross-ports to the CLC mailing list: discussion about the new project
should be done here, to avoid cluttering up the clc mailing list.
Note: Martin will (hopefully) provide a dedicated CVS/CVSup server :-)
My idea is the following:
1. crux.lugs.ch will not be used anymore
2. Martin's machine will host the Port repository (CVS) and the CVSup
3. berlios will host
- the webpage
- mailing lists
- bug tracking, surveys and all that stuff
- projects (e.g. prt-utils, the backend of the online package
- a large FAQ section :-)
I'd suggest the following roles:
- Maintainer: CVS access to the port repository (CVS)
- Developer: CVS access to the berlios CVS
- Contributor: Part of the berlios team, can e.g. add news items
Of course, those roles are not exclusive.
So much for now
Johannes Winkelmann mailto:jw at tks6.net
Biel, Switzerland http://jw.tks6.net
More information about the crux-devel