[clc-devel] Wiki Page ready

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Sat Apr 17 07:40:00 UTC 2004

Hey Daniel,

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 20:32:12 +0200, Daniel Mueller wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:05:18 +0200
> Johannes Winkelmann <jw at tks6.net> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > The Wiki-based website is ready [...]
>
> I've added an index.html file at clc.berlios.de which redirects all
> users to http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/wiki. The old
> index.php is still accessable though (index.php?search etc...).
Great, thanks! Funny (sadly?) enough, now that I wanted to test the
redirection the webserver at berlios is down...

> > - some files are still hosted at berlios.de. This includes the
> > critical supfiles and httpup ports.
>
> Since the connection to clc.berlios.de seems to be very unstable we
> should consider to move the httpup ports (base,opt,contrib,unmaintained)
> onto a more 'stable' server. It's basically a web-accessable
> /usr/ports/* folder with corresponding REPO files (created by using
> httpup-repgen(8)). Any ideas whereto ? :-)
I've talked to Martin and it's fine with him to move those files (httpup
supfiles and ports tree) to crux.fh-regensburg.de. Daniel, can you
contact Martin to get a shell as user 'crux' on this machine? You've
done a great job with the httpup ports on clc.berlios.de, so I'd be
happy if you could do that as well.

> And what's with your search function Johannes ? To be honest, I
> don't need it anymore. prt-get(8) & yapo(8) are sufficient.
I'd assume
  http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/portdb/
will be sufficient for all port searching needs ;-). I have already
changed the start and link page to point to this URL.

Thanks for your comments,
Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net