[clc-devel] CLC application

Jukka Heino vector at pp.nic.fi
Mon Aug 2 17:13:27 UTC 2004

> I used some ports, and they looked fine. I am all for it. We could
> always use more good people.

Thank you.

> Oh, and what is "civilian service" ?  :)

Civilian service is an alternative to military service. Since every
Finnish male of 18 years or more is required to serve the country, some
decide to not take up arms because of moral or religious reasons. They
fulfill their duty doing civilian service, which consists of work
beneficial to the society, for example working at mental institutes or
taking care of elderly people. Or coding PHP. ;)