[clc-devel] Gone hiking...

Robert McMeekin rrm3 at rrm3.org
Sat Aug 7 21:02:51 UTC 2004

I have just been given an oppurtunity to hike the John Muir trail [1]
and unless something dreadful happens, I plan on leaving tomorrow.  I do
not know how long I will stay away from the real world.  I may be back
in a month, I may not ever be back, or I might even be back in a few
days.  I have marked all my ports as unmaintained, and I recommend
removing my key from crux.fh-regensburg.de.  It has been a real
pleasure.

;; Rob

[1] http://www.pcta.org/about_trail/muir/over.asp