[clc-devel] Re: httpup's REPO file

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Mon Aug 9 09:37:27 UTC 2004

Him

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 01:44:10 +0200, ncrfgs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When httpup fail to connect to the repository it exit with:
>
>   Failed to download REPO: Connect failed; Operation now in progress
>
> and creates an empty REPO file in the directory where he had
> to download the repository, but it doesn't delete it.
>
> Is this intentional?
Well, not really, no :-)

I have a patch which cleans this up (and more important also removes
directories created by httpup on failure), but it'll need some work to
get make it clean(er); that said, it will most certainly go into the next
minor release, but it might take a little 'til then.

Thanks for reporting,
Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net