[clc-devel] Re: Amaya new version...

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Thu Aug 12 19:13:38 UTC 2004

Hey Rune, Mayuresh,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 20:56:49 +0000, Rune Stokka wrote:
> On Thursday 12 August 2004 15:41, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The new version of Amaya is out, can you update the Pkgfile to use 8.6
> > instead of 8.0?
> >
> > ~Mayuresh
>
> Hi, last time I updated Amaya was version 8.5, the updated port is however not
> reflected in the unmaintained ports collection even though I submitted it
> (I'll think the maintainers is busy men). The 8.6 release is just a snapshot
> (like a showcase), version 8.5 is still the most recent.
>
> The version 8.5 posted in april:
> https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/clc-devel/2004-April/000429.html

As announced in
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=crux&m=108205702820149&w=2
we have changed the port submission policy a while before the posting
mentioned above; submission guidelines are available at
  http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/wiki?p=PortSubmissionRules
and the submission queue
  http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/rptview?rn=7
doesn't have a report for amaya right now, so if you are interested in
having the port in unmaintained updated, please read the port submission
rules and submit a report according to the submission rules.

Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net