[clc-devel] libgsf name change:

Matt Housh jaeger at morpheus.net
Mon Dec 6 19:16:29 UTC 2004

Nick Steeves wrote:
> It's been over two weeks since I opened ticket #37.  I still haven't heard
> back from Jaeger.  The impact of the name change of libgsf, to gnome-libgsf
> is minimal.  Affected ports are:

Wow, man, I'm really sorry. I thought I had responded to you already on
this matter. My brain must be turning to mush. :(

I've got nothing against renaming the fat version of libgsf to
gnome-libgsf or libgsf-gnome or whatever's appropriate. Sorry for the
delay. :( I'll go ahead and do that or if you want to when you put your
libgsf into contrib, that's fine. Just let me know if I need to. :)

Matt (jaeger at freenode/#crux)