Fixed -- [clc-devel] libgsf name change:

Juergen Daubert jue at jue.li
Tue Dec 7 19:53:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 01:17:36AM -0700, Nick Steeves wrote:
> On December 6, 2004 12:16, Matt Housh wrote:
> > My brain must be turning to mush. :(
> I know mine certainly is--it's the end of the semester, and Hell Week is upon
> us!
>
> Relating to the the recent koffice fix:
>
> Abiword can make use of a similar library.  "Wv"  vs "libwv2".

It makes use of the wv library, which is part of the abiword package.

> It serves the same purpose: the importing/conversion to/from
> Doc/PS/PDF/HTML/LaTeX/DVI/ABW...  Very handy, though it needs someone
> with a gnome box who feels like importing jheino's wv port, and testing
> abiword with it.

I doubt that it is worth spending time for this, because abiword
is still a buggy piece of software, not realy usable for production
use. Ok, the port in unmaintained is my port, but that's because
I'm just curious how things are going on.

Greetings
Jürgen

Juergen Daubert  |  mailto:jue at jue.li
Korb, Germany    |  http://jue.li/crux