[clc-devel] CRUX mascot? (prototype logo)

Nick Steeves Nick.Steeves at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 10 10:53:47 UTC 2004

How about something simple.  I don't know how to do all the nice fuzz and
round graphic-artist things, but I like this logo.  Easy on the eyes,
somewhat recognizable, colour-scheme is subtly Swedish, the crux is offset,
though visible.  Honestly, now that I look at the thumbnail of it, the
slightly-sloppy kindergartnerish look it kind of appealing.

Nick

PS: Three colours, very little ink, on a white background make for cheap
t-shirt's, mugs, etc...and it's a logo one can easily wear to work or school.