[clc-devel] CRUX mascot? (prototype logo)

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Fri Dec 10 12:12:50 UTC 2004

On 10/12/2004 12:23 Tilo Riemer wrote:
> Hello,

Hi all,

> What about the racoon which we discussed last time?

Sorry for having been silent for a while,
Per didn't seem too much enthusiast of a new mascot, so I didn't
bother to ask my friend for a sketch.

I'll ask him anyway next time we meet, if the logo is good
maybe we can manage to have Per change its mind :-)

Regarding the logo vs. mascot topic introduced by Nick,
I personally like the simplicity of the graphic-less 'CRUX'
font from the home page/boot cd, which I think serves as
the current logo.

Regards,
Simone

--