[clc-devel] CRUX mascot? (prototype logo)

Nick Steeves Nick.Steeves at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 10 13:32:38 UTC 2004

On December 10, 2004 5:12, Simone Rota wrote:
> I personally like the simplicity of the graphic-less 'CRUX'
> font from the home page/boot cd, which I think serves as
> the current logo.

Ok.  I thought the light-blue goggly-eyed penguin was the logo.  I too like
the text simplicity or 'CRUX'.

> Per didn't seem too much enthusiast of a new mascot,
> so I didn't bother to ask my friend for a sketch.

Maybe the raccoon/moose can refer to CLC specifically, rather then everything
CRUX?  Either mascot, leaves Per the option of ranting about "the mammals" on
a bad day. ;-)  CRUX--The Solitary Penguin developer--Per.  CLC--The pack of
raccoons/herd of moose--maintainers.  I don't think either raccoons or moose
have communal social structures though...  (afaik, raccoons are more likely
to be found working in numbers, working independently, towards a common goal;
usually food)

Nick