[clc-devel] I'll be back soon..

Rob rrm3 at rrm3.org
Mon Jan 12 21:20:04 UTC 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 at 20:49:36 +0100, Daniel Gebhart wrote:
>  I'm very sorry to have been as inactive as I have been during the
> last weeks. But I've some good news. Next week I'll get my new PC and
> will be able to contribute to CRUX again.

Hey, I want a new computer too! :-P, but that's not going to happen any
time soon I don't think.  Anyway, I've been pretty inactive too, since I
was busy taking care of a friend of mine the past weeks.  It's good to
have you back ;-)

// Rob
--
  "He's a suicidal arachnophobic vampire hunter living undercover at
   Ringling Bros. Circus.  She's a cold-hearted belly-dancing doctor