[clc-devel] Ports reorganisation?

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Fri Jan 16 20:57:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:19:38 +0100, Martin Opel wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
>
> Overall that sounds cool for me. But as I already mentioned, I have not
> much time. Is crux.fh-regensburg.de the right place? If someone needs a
> shell account on that machine to develop this, I have no problem with it.
> Any volunteers?
I've started writing a basic sync script which should be able to sync
ports from multiple httpup directories into a single ports dir. I don't
have that much time either, but if no one else wants to work on this
I'll just continue ;-)
I hope to have a working version around next week.

Just to let you know,
Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net