[clc-devel] Returned mail: see transcript for details

Robert McMeekin rrm3 at rrm3.org
Mon Jan 19 20:51:36 UTC 2004

Hey Johannes,

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 08:35, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
[...]
> I figured I let this bug report through... there seems to be a problem
> with mcmeekin.info from time to time (this is the 2nd return message).
>
> Robert, and idea? ;-)

Yeah.  I don't think I own that domain anymore (I just looked at the
webview from my domains at dotster.com, and it's not listed).  I'd been
aware of this for a while, but no one was complaining and I'm pretty
lazy.  I'll see what I can do about this.  Thanks.  And I'll look at
libgnomeprint too.  ;-)

[...]
> > http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/tktview?tn=28

On a somewhat related note, I've completely lost and forgotten how to
log in to tcvstrac on crux.fh-regensburg.de (So, Martin, you can expext
an email from me).
--
Robert McMeekin <rrm3 at rrm3.org>
http://web.rrm3.org/