[clc-devel] mozilla2 footprint mismatch

Robert McMeekin rrm3 at rrm3.org
Wed Jan 28 17:30:47 UTC 2004

Sorry about that.  I've got this phobia, you see.  I'm afraid if I build
mozilla one more time, my computer will go up in smoke and flames.  ;-)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 at 17:36:53 +0100,
dkg[at]con-fuse.org (Daniel Gebhart) wrote:
[...]
> =======> ERROR: Footprint mismatch found:
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libmozjs.so -> libmozjs.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libnspr4.so -> libnspr4.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libnss3.so -> libnss3.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libplc4.so -> libplc4.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libplds4.so -> libplds4.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libsmime3.so -> libsmime3.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libsoftokn3.so -> libsoftokn3.so
> MISSING   lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libssl3.so -> libssl3.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libmozjs.so -> mozilla/libmozjs.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libnspr4.so -> mozilla/libnspr4.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libnss3.so -> mozilla/libnss3.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libplc4.so -> mozilla/libplc4.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libplds4.so -> mozilla/libplds4.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libsmime3.so -> mozilla/libsmime3.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libsoftokn3.so -> mozilla/libsoftokn3.so
> NEW       lrwxrwxrwx      root/root       usr/lib/libssl3.so -> mozilla/libssl3.so
> =======> ERROR: Building
> '/usr/ports/contrib/mozilla2/mozilla2#1.6-2.pkg.tar.gz' failed.

// Rob
--
"He's an impetuous Republican librarian in drag. She's an orphaned
 impetuous Valkyrie from a different time and place. They fight crime!"