[clc-devel] clc ports and crux ppc

Robert McMeekin rrm3 at rrm3.org
Thu Jul 1 18:11:03 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 19:16 +0200, Giulivo Navigante wrote:
> On 06/29/04 20:37:59, Daniel Mueller wrote:
> > Variant two:
> > ============
> >
> > CRUX PPC always gets the latest (main) version of a particular port
> > and modifies it for their ppc edition. The branch tag would be moved
> > from version to version (cvs -b -B -F <TAGNAME>).
>
> For us it's ok. We think that the variant that would best suit our
> needs is the second one. If it's ok also the others, let us know when
> we could start to work on the cvs.

I think that sounds like a good idea.  Perhaps there should be some
guidelines on who from CRUX PPC gets CVS access?  Maybe something like
the CLC MaintainerGuidelines[1]?  I'm not sure exactly how that sort of
thing is working with CRUX PPC right now.  What do you guys think?

// Rob

[1]http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/wiki?p=MaintainerGuidelines