[clc-devel] clc ports and crux ppc

Giulivo Navigante giulivonavigante at tiscali.it
Sat Jul 24 11:43:40 UTC 2004

On 07/21/04 09:26:59, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> I'm obviously not speaking for the CLC project; personally, I'm more
> than happy to have non-x86 ports at CLC (even though I don't believe in
> a CVS based solution ;-)), but at the current point in time I don't
> think giulivo or "ncrfgs" are good matches for our team.

anyway, as i've wrote in the first email, our intent is to improve crux ppc
and have a better integration between clc's ports and crux ppc

in that message i can read this:

do you think is possible to work on this issue in the next months? what
kind of solution would you suggest? we are ready to contribute in anyway
could be useful.

so, about the problem, which are the results?
we have to work on the CVS?
we have to use mppm?
we have to write new code (and make johannes happy)?

regards
--
Giulivo Navigante
GnuPG KeyID: E468396A